Thursday, September 11, 2008

Stealing Minutes for Buying Time

Things are busy here. It's the end of our fiscal year, and I have also been traveling more than usual. Luckily Paul has been filling in.

We are also doing homework on a couple homes we are considering. More details to come.

I visited my Dad in Stockton last weekend at their new place. Haven't been down there in a long time. His wife suggested that the bars on the windows and around the front of the yard in the neighborhood are a decorative flair preferred by Hispanics.....I have to say I have never heard this before. But since they are the ones that have been living in Mexico, I wasn't about to contradict her. In any case, no shortage of vacant homes in the area.

Gotta run.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she should be a realtor.