Sunday, April 15, 2007

Wecome to my obsession!

As the title suggests, my family and I are currently in the process of looking for a home to buy in the Sacramento area. Over the last 3 months, I have become rather obsessed with monitoring the market. I am an analyst by trade, and therefore like to make decisions based on numbers, not rhetoric. For example all the real estate agents we talked with when we first moved into the area assured us the market was ready to take off again!

Needless to say.....hubby and I are waiting this one out. In the mean time, I regularly collect statistics and will post them here along with other tidbits and observations. All the data I collect is available publicly on the internet....

I never understood the whole blog thing until now. Prior to my obsession , I thought they were only for people with way too much time on their hands....but now that I have been actively following several, I see the light. All this to say...please be patient, as I am a bit of an amateur.

No comments: